At 0:52 -0400 7/30/03, J Wadsworth wrote:
I am attempting to use the LOAD DATA feature.  At the end it reports
that I have several warnings but there does not appear to be a way to
determine what the warnings are.  I installed V4.1 which has the SHOW
WARNINGS feature, but, it returns empty sets after the load command.

I have 30+ tables with several hundred thousand rows.  Does anyone have
a simpler (and less time consuming) way than writing ETL to export the
tables and compare every record field by field (as recommended by the
MySQL Doc) to determine what the problems are?

If you have Perl DBI installed, you could try my load_diag.pl script. Info:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/examples.php

(see third bullet item)

-- Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer Madison, Wisconsin, USA MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Are you MySQL certified? http://www.mysql.com/certification/