I have a program that I am writing in PHP/MySQL. I have made some upgrades to the database and like an idiot, forgot to write down the changes or to make the changes in several other databases for the other clients that are using the program also. What I am trying to do is to have a program, (preferably in PHP) that will look at the structure of the main database that I changed, then it will check the other databases to make sure that the structure is identical and if not, it will change them to make them identical. Is there a program already out there that would do this? Or is there someone out there that can help me to write it?

Thanks
Steve