I was wondering if anybody wth expereince with other
tables types than MyIsam would be able to fill in a few blanks for me:

I'm trying to find what file extentions are associated with what table types. And
which file types are associated with the Field's listed below  of a SHOW TABLE STATUS.
Or if those fields otherwise give you the size of the table plus things that are not
inluded in that query, like the .frm files. My areas of ignorance is marked with
question marks:

Thanks

Dan

|http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/SHOW_TABLE_STATUS.html|

Field         MyIsam  Merge  ISAM   HEAP  InnoDB  BDB/BerkelyDB
Data_length  + .MYD  +  ??  + .ISM + ??  + ??   +  ??           +
Index_length + .MYI  +  ??  + .ISD + ??  + ??   +  ??           +
----Other files not included in SHOW TABLE STATUS query---------+
               + .frm  + .frm + .frm +.frm?+.frm??+  .frm??       +