> I have tried to remove myself from this list, but the unsubscribe
> function does not function. How does one get off of this list?

I'd tell you to search the friendly archives, but the string "unsubscribe"
is part of every post recorded in the archives. But browsing backwards
for several weeks should get you something that helps.

> --

(Hmm. That's changed in the recent month or so.) I assume what you've
tried is the above link?

You should receive a confirmation e-mail, and you need to reply to that.
Did you receive the confirmation e-mail?

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan