Hi all,

I'm fairly new to MySQL and have the following scenario:

The Table-A below was converted from a Filemaker Pro database.  The color
field was a value list in the FMP database that converted over as a text
field.  The color field contains all the selected values in the value list
(from the FMP database) and looks like the data below (Table-A) when viewed
in the BLOB-editor (MySQL-Front).  So, how do I extract the color values
from the color field in Table-A and put them into a separate table looking
like Table-B?

Sorry for the totally newbie question.  Thanks for any suggestion.

Brent

        Table-A
Record  ID      Color
------------------------