On 5 Aug 2003 at 11:16, "Montagna,Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Keith,  that got me past the first two queries but I'm now
> getting an " Invalid DATA LOAD query" .  Someone told me that the
> "load data infile option is not always on by default.  Is there a
> piece of code I need to insert earlier in the file to "turn on" the
> load local file option?

"Invalid DATA LOAD query" is the message you're printing in your
code.  You need to print mysql_error() to see the error message MySQL
is giving you, which should help in figuring out what's going wrong.
If I had to guess, I'd say the problem was with the location of the
file (are you giving MySQL the full path?) or with permissions.

--
Keith C. Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tobacco Documents Online