Hi Everyone;

As I was perusing the MySQL documentation, I noticed that there is a
lack of documentation regarding the MySQL SET datatype and the queries
used to manipulate it. In fact, the comments are longer than the
documentation. A google search shows a similar lack up information
regarding SET. I have therefore added a new article to my site for those
interested in the MySQL SET datatype, which can be found at:

http://www.vbmysql.com/articles/mysqlsetdatatype.html

It is written for general MySQL users, and I would appreciate any
feedback to ensure the information is clear and accurate.

Thanks,
Mike Hillyer
www.vbmysql.com