Hey all... I did a quick check of the archives, but didn't see anything recent about
this...

I use PHP and mySQL, and am supposed to be able to randomize the order in which the
rows are held when retrieved using ORDER BY RAND().  This isn't working for me... it's
on a third-party server over which I have little control, but the params are as
follows:  php 4.0.3pl1, mysql 3.22.32.  I've read of problems with this on Win32
systems, but this runs on linux using apache.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Marc

-=-=-=-=-
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle unless the testimony be of such a
kind that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavours to
establish. - David Hume
-=-=-=-=-