The comma after Gerlad R was a typo.

As for the 500 actors issue, I'm merely using the movie db as an example.
People always post the strangest db's to this list ("I have one table for
monkeys and one for fishes who speak Urdu, and I need..."), so I thought I'd
spare everyone the particulars of mine.

I'm quite eager to use some of the 4.0/4.1 features, but for now, I have to
play in the 3.23 sandbox.

Ultimately, I'd like single rows here, but will use PHP to compact the rows
for now.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Patrick