Or do not delete them at all, simply flag them as deleted then proceed
otherwise. Develop some routine to purge/backup the "deleted" records after
a given period of time.

--
Bill Leonard                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.machinemen.com                                            407.464.0147

XrackHosting.com - Mac OS X hosting done right!
http://www.xrackhosting.com/