From: Adam Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 August 2003 17:16
To: 'Gary Broughton'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Mysql processlist sleep time

I think I see the problem.  Mysql really needs to be on it's own box.
It's designed to just use as much power as it can find.  This is a good
thing for those with dedicated machines.  I don't know if there's a
configuration setup that tell mysql that it's not the head honcho.  Does
Windows have a way to start a process (mysql) in low priority?