Dear List,

We have several tables experiencing table error 127 quite often, sometimes
several times per day. I have read the relevant posts recently, including
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Repair.html

Forgive me for my lack of technical expertise in these questions:

1) The SQL  statements are all INSERTS (using all fields - see below for
table structure), so is it possible, say when a client server goes down
during an insert, that somehow the data only gets inserted "half-way"?

2) From other posts, it seems that one common column is a date or timestamp
field. Could this be the problem?

3) There are no (very few - once a month for statistical reporting) selects
done on the tables, so we don't know when the problem occurs, so is there a
way to monitor the tables?

4) It only affects my tables with more than 10k-20k inserts per day.

5) Is moving to InnoDB a way to possible solve the above?

6) We occasionally experience "Mysql server has gone away" - due to network
congestion, could this cause problems?

I am using MyISAM tables, MySQL version 3.23-49a.

CREATE TABLE /*!32300 IF NOT EXISTS*/ vine (
  id int(25) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  username varchar(50) ,
  url text ,
  timeaccess datetime ,
  remote_addr varchar(30) ,