Hi,

I don't know if it has anything to do with your problem, I just wanted to
comment on the use of a timestamp column in a primary key...

* David Bordas
> +--------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----
> ------------+
> > > | Field        | Type                 | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
> >
> +--------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----
> ------------+
> > > | Pseudo       | char(16)             |      | PRI |         | |
> > > | Date         | timestamp(14)        | YES  | PRI | NULL    | |
> |auto_increment |
> > > | Type_message | enum('0','1')        |      |     | 0       | |

The timestamp column will automatically be updated when any other field in
the row is updated. This kind of "magic" is normally not wanted for primary
keys... :)

--
Roger