Hi Dan,

O.K just making sure ;-)

How big is the table ?

Does it contain any indexes ? Could you remove the indexes, alter the table
and than add the indexes again ?

I read over and over that the Kernel 2.4.18 has lots of BUGS, but I am not
sure if this applies to your case. If you look in the archive you should find
a message from heikki Thuri stating something like this.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 8月 13日 水曜日 13:42、Dan さんは書きました: