Hi Kim,

just send a reply a minute ago. I got it now. You want to change the way the
data is presented at the screen and thats a different issue. You would have
to make this in your apllication, not with mysql itself I believe.

You basically want the DISTINCT function within the JOINS - but only applied
for a certain column.

Thats not possibe yet I believe.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 8月 13日 水曜日 14:16、Kim Kohen さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]