Hi Binary,

You could either make a new backup of only the table (see mysqldump manual).

mysqldump --help

Or you edit the backup file you have directly and save it under a new name and
use it.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 8月 13日 水曜日 03:13、Binay Agarwal さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]