All

I am having an issue in using your dbProvider with ASP.NET on the Framework 1.1
Each time I make roughly 20 odd DB trips I get the following error and cannot seem to
find the solution on the internet.
Maybe you have come across this before.

If you have would you mind passing on the solution to me

Best Regards
Aidan Gill

Server Error in '/CSAssetRegister' Application.

MySQLDriverCS Exception: MySQLDriverCS Error: can't connect.
request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where
it originated in the code.

Exception Details: MySQLDriverCS.MySQLException: MySQLDriverCS Exception:
MySQLDriverCS Error: can't connect.

Source Error:

Line 96:             Dim myCommand As New MySQLCommand(query, myConn)
Line 97:
Line 98:             myConn.Open()
Line 99:
Line 100:            Dim myReader As MySQLDataReader = myCommand.ExecuteReader()

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\CSAssetRegister\Components\BLL\Sub-Locations.vb
Line: 98

Stack Trace:

[MySQLException: MySQLDriverCS Exception: MySQLDriverCS Error: can't connect.]
   MySQLDriverCS.MySQLConnection.Open()
   CSAssetRegister.CSAssetRegister.Sub_LocationDB.GetSub_Locations(Int32 intSiteID,
Int32 intLocID) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\CSAssetRegister\Components\BLL\Sub-Locations.vb:98
   CSAssetRegister.C_Menu.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\CSAssetRegister\_Menu.ascx.vb:117
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()