Hi Kim,

You can create a temporary table by using a table alias. The temporary table
will only be accessable by the current connection. Any other connection will
not be able to use it.

If you want to make a table which can be used by several connections (f.e for
a join) you could create a HEAP table which  remains completely in the
memory, but all data goes when the server crashes or powered off, the
structure remains.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan