On 11 Aug 2003 at 8:49, James Johnson wrote:

> I'm building a member signup form. Fields that contain more than one
> word are being truncated when being inserted into the MySQL table.

It's very unlikely this has anything to do with MySQL or PHP.  It
sounds like you're missing quotes around the values in your HTML
form, so you're ending up with something like this in your HTML:

   <input type=text name=addr1 value=1122 Boogie St.>

rather than this:

   <input type="text" name="addr1" value="1122 Boogie St.">

(The first two sets of quotes aren't necessary, but it's easier just
to get into the habit of always using them.)

--
Keith C. Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tobacco Documents Online