Dear,

Now i'm trying to install MySQL 4.0.14 through binary source install.

I'm using Redhat 7.2 and 8.0

I'm trying like this..

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mysql \
--localstatedir=/usr/local/mysql/data \
--with-charset=big5
make

so far there is no problems.

but when i try like 'make install',i got this error message and

Installation is stopped.

 /usr/bin/install -c copy-db /usr/local/mysql/sql-bench/copy-db
/usr/bin/install: `copy-db' and `/usr/local/mysql/sql-bench/copy-db' are
the same file
make[2]: *** [install-benchSCRIPTS] error1
make[2]: exit `/usr/local/mysql/sql-bench' directory
make[1]: *** [install-am] error 2
make[1]: exit `/usr/local/mysql/sql-bench' directory
make: *** [install-recursive] error 1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mysql]#

I have found any topic about this error in Google and Yahoo, they display
many this message but no any documents, reply or helpdest to explain it.

Therefore, I would like you to suggestion some guide or solutions for me.

best regards,
Albert Lee