Hello again!

I was able to extra the information from the first 2 tables yesterday
using following query:

                SELECT Customers.Name, Customers.City, Orders.Product,
Order.Price FROM Customers inner   join Orders USING (cust_id) WHERE
customers.cust_id = "2"

                SELECT Customers.Name, Customers.City, Orders.Product,
Order.Price FROM Customers inner join Orders ON
Customers.cust_id=Order.cust_id WHERE customers.cust_id = "2"

Right now I need credit card details from a third table; and that make
the query more complicated for me.
I' m not sure weather 2 inner joins could be used. I' ll appreciate any
help.

I have 2 tables: Customers and orders. The have following structures:
Customers                            Orders               Payment
cust_id                 Product       Order_id
 Name                           Price                Credit_Card
 City                           cust_id
                                Order_id

Best Regards

Babs