Sorry the MySQL list server seems to have bounced my attachment. I have include the text below.

my.cnf

[mysqld]
datadir=/var/lib/mysql
socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
# skip_innodb
innodb_data_file_path=idbdata1:200M:autoextend
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=80M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=2M
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=20M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1

[mysql.server]
user=mysql
basedir=/var/lib