From: Creigh Shank [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 8:35 AM
To: MySQL Users
Subject: Moving MySQL data to RAMDisk

On moving my data files from /var/lib to /mnt/ramdisk I seem to be
missing
something.  I've changed every .ini and .conf file I can find
(/etc/my.cnf,
/etc/init.d/mysql, /etc/init.d/mysqld, /etc/php.ini and
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf (for DAV-lock)).  MySQL seems to start ok,
but
when I use my application through Apache the error message is that MySQL
is
not running (I think it's just not finding it).

Any suggestions?

Creigh