On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 03:30:11PM +0000, Nick Heppleston wrote:
> I have a concatenation problem and I was wondering if somebody might be
> able to offer some help :-)

Hi Nick,

Your problem is a formatting problem, not a concatenation problem; i.e.
SQL concatenation wasn't intended to solve this problem. SQL has very
limited formatting capabilities. You need to send the SQL output to
an application that will format it for you and generate a report. You can
write the app yourself (PHP, Pearl, C, etc, etc) or you can use an existing
app with report-formatting capabilities.

Bob Hall