Hi everyone,

I've got a very simple table which contains records of events. It's just a table with 2 columns: an id and a timestamp. Every time this event occurs, I insert a timestamp in the table.
I use this query to extract the number of events on each separate day:

SELECT COUNT(id) AS number, FROM_UNIXTIME(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(stamp),"%d-%m-%Y") AS date, FROM_UNIXTIME(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(stamp),"%Y%m%d") AS sort FROM koffiestats GROUP BY date ORDER BY sort ASC

This gives me something like this:
+--------+------------+----------+
| number | date       | sort     |
+--------+------------+----------+
|      5 | 02-07-2003 | 20030702 |
|      7 | 03-07-2003 | 20030703 |
|      6 | 04-07-2003 | 20030704 |
|      5 | 07-07-2003 | 20030707 |
|      2 | 08-07-2003 | 20030708 |
|      5 | 09-07-2003 | 20030709 |

In this set of records, you see that there are days that nothing happened (this is usually in weekends and holidays).The problem is, that I want to see a '0' when no event occurred.

Can I achieve this with a different query?

Kind regards,
\Olaf

--
     __XXX__