At 10:12 +1000 8/22/03, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sorry to be vague but what is the ft_stopword_file i havent been able to be
up to speed on that variable.

Read the page referenced below:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/SHOW_VARIABLES.html

It describes what the variable is for.

At 15:53 -0300 8/21/03, Cleber Hostalácio de Melo wrote:
Hi,

I need to change the stop word file used by the MySQL in fulltext
seach.

The documentation (www.mysql.com/doc/en/Fulltext_Fine-tuning.html)
explains how to inform to MySQL the new stop word file through the
"ft_stopword_file" variable.

That section has a link to:

> http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/SHOW_VARIABLES.html

which, under the ft_stopword_file entry, describes the file format.

But I could not find any reference to the layout of this file, for example, how to separate each stop word in the list?

Does someone have any experience on that?

Thanks

--
Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer
Madison, Wisconsin, USA