From: Ramesh Theivendran ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject: 20483: dbExpress MySQL 4.0.x Beta driver

View this article only
Newsgroups: borland.public.delphi.database.dbexpress
Date: 2003-08-15 17:52:29 PST

MySQL 4.0.x Beta available in Code central. Will be updated with the
remaining bug fixes soon.

T.Ramesh.

From: Ramesh Theivendran\(Borland\) ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject: Re: 20483: dbExpress MySQL 4.0.x Beta driver

View this article only
Newsgroups: borland.public.delphi.database.dbexpress
Date: 2003-08-21 17:46:26 PST

Nikola,
I will have to investigate the issue with LAST_INSERT_ID()

 >>since dbExpress MySQL driver disconnects from
>>server with every query :(.
No, dbExpress driver don't disconnect after every query. My guess is, it
could be either because of the issue with cloning connections in the
components or with MIDAS ApplyUpdate()commiting a transaction. Anyway, once
i investigate more i'll know.

T.Ramesh.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]