On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 02:45:01PM -0400, Eric Frazier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That makes a lot of sense, in fact we are using two servers as
> "Masters" replicating to each other in a circle, but one has an
> extra slave which is in our office. So in effect that does what this
> guy was looking for, without doing anything weird and strange.

Well, maybe.  One problem with doing that is the that one of the two
masters depends on the other for replication data to reach the slave.
It's not clear whether or not that's an option in his case.

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.13: up 23 days, processed 1,075,421,522 queries (533/sec. avg)