On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:17:25 +0700
Alf Koswara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> i read the mysql manual and it's explained the maximum table size in many
> operating system, but i can't find the maximum size for MS window (win32),
> what's the maximum table size for win32?
>
> My office want to migrate the database server to mysql, and it's contains a
> millions record. Can mysql hold up tables with each have millions record?
>
> Thanks,
> Alfha K.

You can have up to 4 billion rows in one MyISAM table.
Table size is limited only by your filesystem (as you understand, limits of your
filesystem is not the topic to be discussed on this list).
In case of win32, I suppose, the best place to search info about filesystem limits
would be microsoft.com.

---
WBR,
Antony Dovgal aka tony2001