Got it to  work after the restart. Now works fine.

SO now back to the Master-Master replication

Dathan Vance Pattishall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Type show slave status to figure out what the problem is on the slave.

Type show full processlist on the master to see if the slave is
connected waiting for binlog updates.

Make sure the master is replicating..

Etc.