Subject: InnoDB warning in error log
From: Marek Lewczyk
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:48:46 +0100

I'm testing my application using MySQL 4.1.0. Before I was using 4.0.14
version. Today I've looked into error file of the 4.1.0 where there was
hundreds of new lines with information like this:

InnoDB: Warning: an inconsistent page in the doublewrite buffer
InnoDB: space id 3686351459 page number 5, 0'th page in dblwr buf.

What does it mean ??

Best regards,
ML