Hello

If You need some elp You have to give us more details:
What version You use?
Does exist one fulltext index on title + keywords?
The schema and indexes.
The result of:
explain select count(*) from resources where match title,keywords against('common word');

I think index file size is small. I expect a size greater or equal than the data file
( 134 471 560 data << 61 629 440 of index).

Santino