I'm writing to get some help on the following problem:

We're running MySql (1.4.1 version) with MyODBC (version 3.51.06) and the
Report Application Server 9 (RAS) from Crystal Decisions.  We're having a
problem getting the Report Application Server to connect to the MySql
database via MyODBC.  We have two databases going - an Oracle database and
a MySQL database.  We wrote a simple report for each and we're trying to
run the report via the RAS sample web page (e-portfolio lite).  The oracle
report works fine - RAS manages to display it and access the database.  The
MySql report fails to connect to the database - it asks for a user name and
password, but always fails to connect to the database (it prompts for
another user name and password).  However, Crystal Reports itself run the
report fine.  There seems to be a disconnect between how RAS connects to
the database versus Crystal Reports.  Anyone able to get RAS to work?

Kristina