Hello,
I am making a avatar chat you can see some of my work and I hope you could
help me in a small area that im needing help in which is making your client
and server to be able to split avatars such as like on www.habbohotel.com
you have one user with his / her own avatar and you have another user with
his / her own avatar I am creating my own server for this which is called
ShockServer I know this isnt the place maybe not to ask this but I have
got alot of help using this group other than the fuse group all I get is
like
porn sites which are pretty good but im wanting help not pleasure at the
moment that is lol...

If any one has any idea on how to do this please email me or do somthing..
lol because im needing to know this so I can get started with more
programming...

www.ExternalVibe3D.com/walkdemo4.htm - New Version no errors in the engine
yay
www.ExternalVibe3D.com/walkdemo5.htm - Upcoming version No engine but you
can sit | well did before we deleted the old engine because we are rewriting
it so it will have AI so actually it will walk around the furni... :) I know
the habbo style is used this is a demo not a clone I have my own but not
done with the walking sprites :)

thanks anyway

Fusion City
External Vibe 3D