i am attempting to compile libwrap support into mysql 4.0.14. my host is
rh7.2 with 2.4.18-18.7.x kernel. i am using gcc-3.3.1 to compile with. my
version of tcp_wrappers is 7.6-19. i was wondering if there was a version
incompatibility somewhere, or if there was somestep in compilation i was
missing.

the error is regarding too many arguments to ()void .... tcpd.h (yes, this
isn't exact text, but for those familiar w/ the error, this should be
enough, everyone else just look the other way)

also, could anyone tell me what CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, and configure
options i might want to use to optimize this build for my platform, i
intend to use this mysql as a backend for a mail server...so it will have
a high insert/query load.

thanks,
shon

--