I'm sure this is sitting inches from my nose but I just can't see it.

In Appendix G of the manual it states:

"This is a simplistic reference that skips the details. To get more exact information,
see Henry Spencer's regex(7) manual page that is included in the source distribution."

I can't seem to find "Henry Spencer's regex(7) manual page" anywhere. I've fun
searches on my "mysql" directory and searched the mysql website.

I'm really interested in just getting a complete referece to the subject. Can I use
the full suite of expressions available in Java, e.g.?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff