Hello, I'm new to SQL and trying to start out with a relatively simple
project. I'm hoping someone can give me a few tips on how to accomplish my
goal.

I want to have a table for registered users  reg_user (username, userID,
password, email, status)
I also want to have a table associated with each user for storing their
playing_cards (userID, cards)

I want to have a link between the reg_user and the playing_cards tables and
also have 'cards' be a dynamic array of playing cards which is updated and
retrieved regularly.

Can someone give me a simple outline of how I should get started with this?

Thanks,

Will Johnston
wsj3.com