Is there a way of getting one checksum for a structure of tables of a
database. The problem we are facing is that we have 2 database servern with
the same table structure and with the same data in the tables, it is NOT
possible to sync both of them! The data in the data is not changed very
often, but when we would like to "just run a  program" over both of them and
get from each one a checksum and then compare both of them.

Is there a way of doing this, it has to be for the table structure and the
table data.

michael