I have 2 databases, in each is a table called 'resources', my cleint has
asked that they always be identical to each other.  Database1 will be the
master by which all else is made equal.  My question:

Should I just create website #2 to talk to Database #1, I am hesitant to do
this as I have a connection reference that is nested in hundreds of scripts,
I would have to create a second connection reference in all those files.

I was thinking, perhaps mysql has a 'mirror' feature, or some command where
I can tell it to either keep a eye on another table and always try to match
it up.  As a last resort, I can create a administrative system whereby the
client works on one database, and when done, clicks a button that will drop
the table in the secondary database, and copy the original into its place.
Can someone tell me the pros and cons and offer up some suggestions?

Thanks all.