On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 03:46:45PM -0700, James Kelty wrote:
> I was wondering of there is a way to kill multiple processes in MySQL
> rather than one at a time?

mytop has a currently undocumented super kill feature.  By using the
'K' key, you can kill all connections owned by a given user.  I haven't
documented it yet because I'm thinking of generalizing i tto accept an
expression of some sort to evaluate.  Regex, maybe.  But I haven't
quite figured that out.

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.15-Yahoo-SMP: up 2 days, processed 69,434,049 queries (357/sec. avg)