From: "Tony Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 2:01 PM
Subject: select data from two tables without join

: I have two tables that are similar, but not related. One is for
: meetings and the other for training. I'd like to run a query to select
: data from both based on the date so I can display the information on a
: web page. Is that possible? It seems unnecessary to run a separate
: query for each. I'd like to do something like this:
:
: SELECT * FROM meetings, trainings
: WHERE (meet_date >= CURDATE()) AND (train_date >= CURDATE())
: ORDER BY meet_date DESC, train_date DESC;
:
: But this doesn't work. Is something like this possible?
:
:
: --
: MySQL General Mailing List