Hello there!

I have a problem with a little C program i am writing.. It uses
SSL-encrypted connections to a special server. This server needs
information from a MySQL database. The SSL-encryption is running fine.
The MySQL code runs fine, if the SSL code is not there.. Since i need
both at the same time in the same program, i have a problem! ;-)

if(mysql_init(&dbase) == NULL)  err = 1;
        else
        {
                if(mysql_real_connect(&dbase,"host","user","pw",
                        "db",0,NULL,0) == NULL)
                                err = 2;
        }
        if(err)
        {
                printf("\nError connecting to database\n");
                if (err == 1) printf("Insufficient memory!\n");
                exit(0);
        }

I always receive the message "Insufficient memory". The rest of the
program unfortunately needs huge amounts of memory, but when it is
running, there are still several hundreds of megabyte free memory..

I would like to know, how much memory the dbase structure needs.. I
suppose, that it will not be much..
Any other idea?

Thanks,
--