Hello,
I am having trouble selecting text fields from my database. If I set the column type to varchar(255) it works fine. But when I change the column type to text or blob ( I need more space ) I get the error:

Provider error '80040e37'

Table does not exist.

If I then change it back to varchar again, it works. I have tried googling all over and haven't been able to find anything that seems to relate to my problem, so if this is just a case of reading the proper manual, i apologise. But please let me know which is the proper manual.

Oh, I'm using asp and oledb connectivity.

Thanks, Robert