I have a user who unfortunately named one of his tables "order".  He also
has table names with a dash in them.  mysqldump is unable to dump the
"order" table and I'm unable to use the ALTER command on it and the tables
with the dashes in their names to rename them.  Is there any way to quote
the table names so it doesn't treat them as sql commands?

/local_a/servers/mysql/bin/mysqldump: Got error: 1064: You have an error in your SQL
syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'order READ /*!32311 LOCAL */,order_pricing READ /*!32311 LOCAL
when using LOCK TABLES