Greetings,

I have a database called 'my_account_database' and I tried to drop it by the
command 'drop database my_account_database', it doesn't work. The database
is still there, can not be dropped although the tables contained in the
database have gone.

I subsequently created another 2 databases and could drop them successfully.

Tried the 'drop database my_account_database' again before sending this
message, still doesn't work.

So, what could be the problem? Have you seen this situation before?

btw, I can't find out any command which can be used to simply rename a
database, please advise!!

cheers,

feng