Hello All,

I want MySQL to see several drives scattered on several machines, all with
MySQL installed on them.  If I mount all of the /mysql/data/ directories to
each of the machines will all the separate machines be able to see each
others' databases in a "transparant" way?  Or, alternatively, will I have to
mount each database directory to each
machines' /mysql/data/ directory?

Failing both of those will symbolic links
or hard links to each of the other machines' data directories allow me to
see all of the separate directories on the separate machines at once?
Thanks...I don't have a Lin/Unix network to find this out by myself....

Eric D