On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 10:09, Emilio Ruben Estevez wrote:
> Hi, im develping an application, and was wondering how can i make mysql get
> time and date from pc and print it automatically in the time field and date
> field so the user dont have to worry about entering the coorect time and
> date. Is this posible, ive created a databse with fields hour(time) and
> Date(date) like type but i dont know how to do the mysql to get time and
> date and print it!
>
> Any hints?

Heres a hint...type "date" into the search field on www.mysql.com
instead of asking the good people here to hold your hand.

Yes I am a little irritated at people who don't even make the simplest
of efforts to help themselves.

Stepping down...and apologizing for the attitude to the good and helpful
people here.
--
Woody

In a world without boundaries why