I installed MySQL 4.0.15-MAX on my DEC AlphaServer 1000a running Redhat 7.2 and the
compile and install went perfect, without any problems.

My problem is this: MySQL will allow me to input data into Databases, however if I try
to extract information from said databases, MySQL blows up with a Signal 4 and puts a
very long paragraph that tells me absolutely nothing in my error log. It doesn't
matter which database I try to get data from, I get this even if I try to get data
from MySQL's build in databases. So anyone got a clue what is up with this thing?

Thanks..

The Kernel - Chris Schmidt