I am installing MySQL 4.0.15 on Red Hat Linux 8. I ran the rpms for server
and client. It installed and started mysqld but none of the command set
seems to be on the system anywhere. No mysql, mysqladmin, etc. The docs
don't give much help after running the rpms.  After secton 2.1.2 it refers
to section 2.4 Post-installation Setup and Testing. This section does not
talk about steps after running rpm -i on the server and client package. I
can't figure out what occurred. Has anyone experienced this before, or have
ideas on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks,
Roger