Jeremy Zawodny writes:
 > On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 08:29:17AM -0400, John Murtari wrote:
 > > Folks,
 > >
 > >         I've done a lot of searches, tried out the tools I could
 > > find (like phpMyAdmin/mtop).  We have a  server with about 30 DB's
 > > and we would LOVE to get a report that gives us queries/hour, cpu,
 > > etc.. against each DB so that we can measure activity.
 >
 > Can't easily do that today, since MySQL doesn't track many per-db stats.
 >
 > >         We are running 4.0.13 on Redhat 7.2 -- we can see
 > > some commands added to "limit" activity on a per DB basis. So I
 > > assume there is some "counting" going on somewhere.  Is there any
 > > way to access those values?
 >
 > Really?
 >
 > There are some per-user limits:
 >
 >   http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/GRANT.html
 >
 > But I may have missed per-db limits.  Where are they documented?

        Yes, that is what I was thinking of when I said per-db above.
In our local operation we only assign one user/db so it works out the
same.  Is there any visibility into that data? i.e. if I limit some user
to X MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR -- can I actually see how they are doing?
What the current rate is?

        Many thanks!

--
                                          John